Getting a Hulu + live TV free trial 30 days 2022 will let you test the live TV service yourself. If you do not like the service, cancel it and stop paying, If you want the service continue using it after the trial period ends. A 30-day free trial period is enough to decide that the benefit matches your needs or not without wasting your money on it. If you follow this step-by-step guide, getting a Hulu + live TV free trial is easy and hassle-free.
What is Hulu + Live TV free trial?
Hulu Live TV is a streaming service that is offering live and on-demand TV from
more than 60 channels, including sports, news, and Can’t-miss shows. You can
start your free trial by signing up with your email address and credit card
information. The trial will last for 30 days, and you can cancel anytime. After
the trial ends, you’ll be charged $39.99/month unless you cancel.
Why Should You Get a Hulu Live TV Free Trial for 30 Days?
- You can watch live sports without any restrictions or blackouts.
- You can also keep up with your favorite shows, even if they’re on the network TV or cable. And if you miss an episode, you can always catch up with a few clicks.
- With Hulu’s Live TV plan, you’ll also have access to its entire on-demand
library, which includes hit shows, classic series, and acclaimed films.
What are the channels?
With Hulu + Live TV, you can watch live and on-demand TV from 60+ top
channels, including sports, news, entertainment, and more. Plus, you’ll get
access to the entire Hulu streaming library with limited or no commercials.
Where do I start my Hulu Live TV free trial for 30 days?
To start your Hulu Live TV free trial:
- Go to their website and sign up. You’ll need to provide your credit card
information, but you won’t be charged until the end of the trial period.
- Once you’re signed up, download the Hulu app on your streaming device
and log in with your new account.
- Start exploring all that Hulu Live TV has to offer!
What Devices Do They Support?
Hulu with Live TV is supported on a variety of different devices. You can watch it
on your computer or mobile device and on many streaming devices. Plus, with
the right subscription, you can watch it on TV. Here’s a list of all the devices
that support Hulu with Live TV:
- Computers: Windows and Mac
- Mobile Devices: iOS, Android, and Kindle Fire
- Streaming Devices: Roku, Apple TV, Chromecast, Amazon Fire TV, and more
What If I Want Something Else Later On?
You can always cancel your subscription before the end of the free trial period
and sign up for something else later on. If you’re unsure what you want, you can
try out a few different services and see which one is right. Just be sure to
cancel the ones you don’t like so you don’t get charged.
Related Article: Hulu Promo Codes For Existing Users