Get CLEAR free trial 3 months 2023 for this limited-time offer. Don’t miss this opportunity as no promo code is required to avail this offer.
Clearme is giving you the best opportunity to use the free trial service by providing the essential information you need. Clear is a technology company with multiple airport lanes at various airports around the world that allows for easy and seamless ways to get past airport security as quickly as possible. It also speeds up identity verification, so you no longer have to worry about missing your flight. Now you are free from the stress of missing the flight which is often caused by big lines at the time of booking.
Clear is a scratch-free security system in airports, stadiums, and many theaters that use eye scanning technology to scan your eyes. Your fingerprints are also scanned with the help of the fingerprint technique. This mechanism allows you to easily and quickly get to where you want to be, such as at flight gates, concerts, and games.
Clearly values customer security and ensures that member data is kept safe, secure, and private with a double encryption process. Thus, you have the peace of mind that your data is secure and safe and enjoy the benefits of the best and easiest security mechanisms. Clear provides a free trial when you sign up for their services and facilities. Clear offers a three-month free trial, allowing passengers to skip long lines to verify identity using a debiting terminal that uses biometric data. Clear is available at major airports and stadiums, including AUS, BWI, DAL, DFW, LAS, and MSP.
How can I Get A Clear Free Trial Service?
Getting a transparent free trial is not a difficult task. It will be added automatically every time you sign up. There are no complicated steps you need to follow to get a clear free trial.
Here are the steps to get a free trial service from Clear:
- First, go to the homepage of Clear’s website and then click on the button in the upper right corner which is written: “Get Clear.”
- By clicking that button, you will be at the page where you will enter your full name, email address, date of birth, phone number, etc.
- After entering all required information, click on the “Continue option”.
Add up to 3 adult members to your plan if you want.
Then enter your promotional code, an optional step that means you can and can’t fill this space.
- Then enter your credit card information.
- Further, review and accept the terms and conditions provided by Clear and further tick in the box that “I Agree to clear terms and conditions.”
- At the last, click on “get clear.”
You can renew the Clear free trial into a paid subscription. If you forget to cancel it, the website does not mention a refund. So if you forget to mention it on time, you’ll have to pay the new month’s bill, and you won’t get a refund, which is quite annoying, especially when you don’t travel by plane.
How To Cancel The Clear Free Trial?
Here are the following steps if you want to cancel the clear free trial
- First of all, log in to your Clear account
- Then go to the area of “Membership details.”
- After that, there will be a “cancel” button next to the subscription
- Finally, answer the prompt for confirmation.
How Much Does Clear Cost After The Free Trial Ends?
After the clear free trial ends, it does not cost much. Mainly it depends upon the family members you have in your plan. It is inexpensive but be careful before canceling this free trial service if you don’t travel by plane. Here are the different prices according to members of a family.
- For an adult, it’s $15/month.
- For two adults, it’s $30/per month.
- For three adults, it’s $45/per month.
- For four adults, it’s $60/per month.
So, you can get a free trial with Clear and if it doesn’t suit your needs, cancel it and convert your free trial to a paid subscription.